All returns must be made within 14 days after the Product Delivery Date.
1) Before a return is sent, the customer must have Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from ST3IKE. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of ST3IKE a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay the shipping to get the item returned, or, sacrifice the item.
2) If your return has been approved by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or open a ticket to get the return shipping address accordingly.
3) The purchaser carries full responsibility for the return shipment including possible shipping damages and lost shipments.
- Please thoroughly photograph and document the packaging prior to returning any item.
- We recommend sufficiently insuring any return shipment for loss or damages.
- If you are shipping an item over £100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item within the time frame confirmed by the carrier.
4) Any refund process, please refer to our Terms of Sale.
If you have made an online order purchase using our Cyclescheme program and would like to return your purchase, we accept returns within 14 days (subject to the item being “as new”) please contact us at email@example.com or open a ticket with your order number to start the return process.
Once we have received the eBike and/or accessories back we will notify Cyclescheme to re-issue your certificate.
If you want to cancel your Cyclescheme certificate, please contact Cyclescheme directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you paid using one of Klarna’s payment product – ‘Pay in 3’ – we will instruct Klarna to arrange for any agreed value to be repaid.
This may take longer than a direct refund because Klarna needs to arrange for this refund following our instruction.
For more details of Klarna’s refund policies, please click here.
If you receive your item and it is faulty, damaged, or develops a fault under normal use* within 14 days of delivery, then you can return it to us for repair, replacement or refund. To do this you will need to take your proof of purchase.
To initiate a return by post you must contact us via our email address: email@example.com or open a ticket quoting your order number and details of the fault, please also attach images or a short video that demonstrates the problem.
All returns are assessed by a ST3IKE technician and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken. This assessment process can take up to five working days from us receiving the product.
All components must be returned in the box with your item. If no fault is confirmed, the item will be returned to you. We may charge you to return the product in these circumstances.
To be eligible for a return, the eBike must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it.
- All Wearings (clothing, hats, etc)
- Special orders
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
* normal use is defined under the manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty doesn’t cover consumable parts such as Wheels (Tyres, Spokes or Punctures), Cables, Brake shoes, Headsets or Bottom brackets.
If your product develops a fault through normal use* after the initial 14 day return period, you may still be entitled to have your product repaired at no cost under warranty.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or open a ticket quoting your order number and details of the fault attaching images or a short video that demonstrates the problem so that we can advise the next best steps. We will support you through the next steps depending on the conditions set out in the manufacturer’s warranty.
Proof of purchase is required with all potential warranty claims. Faults that manifest through normal use within the first six months of you receiving the product will be presumed to have been present on the date you received the product. If a fault is raised to our attention after those six months, you will need to demonstrate evidence that the fault was present in the product on the date you received it.
*normal use is defined under the manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty doesn’t cover consumable parts such as Wheels (Tyres, Spokes or Punctures), Cables, Brake shoes, Headsets or Bottom brackets.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of a product, including water ingress or external damage where this is not included in the manufacturer’s policy, may void the warranty. We strongly recommend that you read the product manual and warranty before using your product to avoid accidental voiding of your warranty.